We are a large independent College with a mission of "Excellence in Christian Co-education" ensuring Every Child Learns, Every Day.
With 2800 Prep to Year 12 students across two Schools and an iconic outdoor education centre, Ironbark, our employee community need to collaborate across multiple stakeholders to create results. We ask our students and employees to embrace our motto of ‘Plus Ultra’ and contribute to Challenging Minds | Nurturing Hearts | Building Futures.
We are now accepting Expressions of Interest from Primary and Secondary Teachers who are interested in working as casual Relief Teachers at our Springfield School in 2021. Our school day is from 8.05am - 2.45 pm.
- You have demonstrated excellence in teaching within the Primary and Secondary Years
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate sensitively and confidentially with parents, students and other staff
- You are able to build and maintain quality relationships in all aspects of your work
- You are able to select and use appropriately, a wide range of teaching strategies to suit the needs of a diverse range of students.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of current issues in education and can implement strategies to ensure optimal learning outcomes
- You identify with St Peter’s professional behaviours of trust, accountability, unconditional positive regard and open communication and feedback and apply these in all that you do
- You value contributing to diverse and inclusive communities and accept the responsibility to uphold the Christian Ethos, including core values of care, dignity & respect