Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational college seeking to offer students a quality Christian educational experience. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley has an enrolment of over 1950 students across both campuses. Based at the Wantirna South Campus, we are seeking a full-time Accounts Officer.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Have high attention to detail and high quality data entry skills
- Be a proficient systems user, especially MS Excel and previous experience with Synergetic would be highly regarded, although not essential
- Have good time management skills and be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently as well as being a team player
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prepare analysis of accounts and produce monthly reports
Previous experience in this or a similar role is preferable.
Applicants need to be able to commence as soon as possible.
A commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education is essential. Waverley Christian College has a zero tolerance to child abuse.
Applicants will need to attach a Cover Letter, Resume, and Written Pastoral Reference during the application process. Please prepare these documents before applying.
Applications close: Friday, 27th April 2018
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 201809
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sue Smith on 03 9871 8600, quoting Ref No. 201809.