We are a community services organization founded in 2013 to attend to millions of Australians annually, arranging assistance, support and counsel for families in need. Our entire team is committed to meeting the needs of all the families we assist and support.
To give a young person (male or female between the ages of 8 and 18) in need of social and recreational development and emotional support the companionship of an adult to supplement the work of parents, teachers, counselors, social workers and other social services and education professionals.
Assist clients with activities relating to personal wellbeing, household management, and lifestyle that may include: personal hygiene, grooming and presentation
- General household, cleaning and environmental maintenance tasks
- Activities of interest in the home and local community
- Activities related to the maintenance or improvement of health and wellbeing
- Transport services
- Respite care
- Supervised contact
- Current driver’s licence
- Current police check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Education / qualification in disability support or community services
- Experience working in residential care
The support worker should exhibit a great deal of common sense, intelligence, friendliness, maturity, sensitivity and responsibility.
- Training sessions are offered on a regular basis for personal growth and development