Nanny Position in Balmain – 27 hrs + per week
Start date: March 2019
Contract length: 6 months minimum with potential to extend
Pay $30 - $35 per hour inclusive of Superannuation.
Paid on a professional contract including paid annual and sick leave
We are seeking a nurturing, experienced and loving nanny to help a professional family in
Balmain and care for the baby girl aged 12 weeks over 3 to 4 days each week.
The days and hours each week are:
Monday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
An additional 4th day is likely to be offered on a Wednesday after a few months. It would be preferred if some flexibility can be added for the nanny to work this extra days when required.
The family are looking for a nanny who can commit to working with them for at least 6 months and become part of their family. We are looking for a nanny who has experience caring for babies, who is kind and has a sense of humour.
The lucky nanny who gets this role will be required to provide a stimulating
environment for the baby to thrive in, to take them outdoors, be active and have lots of fun with them.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Take care of all the babies nursery duties
- Follow the babies established routine
- Prepare and sterlise bottle
- Take out on nice walks
- Prepare the babies meals when started solids
- Assist with some child related household duties i.e. general tidying up, unpacking and stacking dishwasher, folding clean clothes when time permits
- To cook the parents when time permits
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Experienced nanny with solid experience caring for newborns.
- Be mature, nurturing and caring
- To be active, with a fun and upbeat personality
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills