A friendly family in Coogee are looking for a confident, active and reliable carer to assist with the after school routine, caring for two school aged children during the week.
The days and hours of the role/s are: –
9 hours over three afternoons
Tuesday 3pm to 6pm
Wednesday 3pm to 6pm
Thursday 3pm to 6pm
The nanny will be required to collect both children from school close by in the Eastern Suburbs. If using your own car, you will be reimbursed for the km’s you use whilst transporting the children.
Once home in the afternoons the nanny will oversee and assist with homework, prepare and give the children dinner, ensure school uniforms are clean and ready for the next day, tidy up after dinner. A nanny suited to this role will engage with the children and interactive with them, read stories and play.
To be considered for this position you will be required to drive and you will have use of the family car if you do not own a car.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from school
- Prepare and cook evening meals for the children
- Oversee and assist with homework
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, laundry, general tidying up after the children
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- To be pro-active and conscientious
- Be active with lots of energy to keep up with the children
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills