A lovely family in Balgowlah are looking for a nurturing, mature and friendly nanny to assist them 5 days a week to care for their two children aged 3.5yrs (M) and 2yr (F).
The days and hours are a minimum 17.5hrs but can be 22.5hrs if more hours are preferred by starting earlier some days to assist with some cooking and grocery shopping.
Monday to Friday 4.00pm to 7.30pm
The nanny will be required pick up the children, assist with meal preparation as well as general housekeeping.
A drivers licence is required and the families car can be used to collect and drive the children. If you do not own a car.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from daycare
- Light meal preparation
- If time permits, walking the family dog
- Assist with light household duties when time permits i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
- Assisting with family laundry
- Manage bedtime routine
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Minimum two years experience caring for children
- To have a driver licence, and be a confident driver.
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
- Be friendly, positive and enjoy engaging with children
- Must love dogs