We are seeking a calm, affectionate and energetic nanny to become part of this lovely family and care for two happy children 1 (B) and 7 (G) years old.
The days and hours of this position are 33hrs per week:
Monday 8.00am to 7.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am to 7.00pm
Thursday 8.00am to 7.00pm
A drivers licence is required for this position and the family automatic car is available to use to collect the oldest from school and to drive to other outside activities.
Cremorne is a lovely town in the Lower North Shore of Sydney. You will have many activities you can take the children to just a short walk or drive away.
We are seeking a nanny that has experience caring for toddlers and school age children. Someone who is confident, pro-active and who can assist mum with some light household tasks such as laundry etc when time permits.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Plan fun, educational and age appropriate activities for the children
- Settle the youngest child for his daily nap each day
- Collect the oldest child from school each day and either drive home or take to an afterschool activity
- Take the children to activities, walks to playgroup and the park.
- To cook family meals
- Assist with some child related household duties i.e. general tidying up and helping with some light housework i.e. laundry, unpacking and stacking dishwasher, folding clean clothes.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Experienced nanny with a good understanding of early childhood development
- Have age related experience
- An advantage would be to have a childcare qualification
- Be mature, nurturing and patient
- To be active, calm and affectionate
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills