A lovely family in Coogee are looking for a nurturing, and fun nanny to care for their two children aged 9 year old (B) and 7 year old (G) three afternoons a week.
The days and hours are 15hrs / week over 3 days : –
Monday 2.30pm to 7.30pm
Tuesday 2.30pm to 7.30pm
Wednesday 2.30pm to 7.30pm
There is a requirement to drive for this role, and you will get to use the family car. The nanny will be required to collect both children from school and either drive them home or to an after school activity.
The family would like the nanny to stay long term and become a part of their family. The children are fun, loving and easy going.
A nanny best suited to this role will be pro-active, organized and be able to have fun with the children.
The family have a dog and time permitting, it would be great for the nanny and the children to take him out for walks together.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from school
- Take to an after school activities
- Prepare and cook nutritious meals for the children
- Prepare lunches for the next day
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Oversee homework
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- Be a confident driver
- Be able to commit for at least 12 months
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills