For over 11 years, Apples + Pears has been dedicated to bringing diners all the spice and energy of Asia. From Thailand to Malaysia, China to Vietnam, and everywhere in between, our teams at Red Spice Road and Burma Lane deliver food so pretty you almost won't want to eat it.
Burma Lane is looking for a passionate hospitality professional to join our growing team. As a full-time Restaurant Manager you will create the all-important first impression for our diners when they enter the restaurant.
You'll also play an integral role in our exciting external event calendar, organising off-site and pop-up events for Burma Lane and Red Spice Road. Some of our favourite off-sites this year included Melbourne Food & Wine Festival, Presidents Cup 2019, The Good Food Show, GABS Beer Cider & Food festival and more.
So if you like to make customers smile and enjoy sharing your knowledge and love of food and wine, we'd love to hear from you!
• Have at least 2 year experience in a similar role/position, with a passion for food and beverage.
• Be comfortable working on the floor in a busy city restaurant
• Be able to competently assist in the day-to-day running of the restaurant
• Have the ability to work in a high pressure environment – and keep smiling!
• Enjoy working as part of a friendly team and also working independently
• Take pride in your work, workplace and what you do
• Have excellent communication skills and able to interact professionally with guests from all walks of life
• Have a positive attitude, presentation and professional work ethic
• Have a desire to succeed and are able to stay motivated when working alone
You will be part of building a friendly and supportive team where the focus will be on delivering quality food, wine, and service - the whole customer experience!
Great salary, conditions, perks, training, a fun team, variety and loads of potential for advancement.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Send us an up to date CV, a brief letter describing yourself and anything else you think may give you an edge.