A lovely and busy family in Cabarita (Moving back to Drummoyne April 2020) are looking for an positive, confident, flexible and organised nanny to help run the household and care for the children after school - twins (1yrs of age), 9 year old and a 7 year old.
The days and normal hours are – 40 hours
Monday - Friday
Hours can be flexible for the right candidate
Additional hours will be offered throughout the week for evening babysitting and weekends
School holidays will be 7.30am -7.30pm
The nanny will be required to assist with the twins (1 years of age ) and the two older children aged 9 and 7yrs old. Picking the children up from day care/school , running to activities, preparing snacks and dinner. Throughout the middle part of the day the family need assistance to run the household.
We are looking for a nanny who is passionate about children, who can provide a loving and nurturing environment for the children to thrive in, who is well presented and a good role model for all the children.
The families ideal nanny will be a energetic , positive and happy and can keep up with the children. Someone who is neat and tidy and help keep the household in check. Wanting some one to be part of the family long term and to be extremely flexible.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for all 4 Children (Clothed, fed and entertained)
- Homework help
- Run children to after school activities when required
- Making sure pantry and fridge is clean and tidy
- Fridge and pantry are always full
- Grocery Shopping
- Run Errands
- Cleaning of the home including bathrooms and mopping floors
- Able to cook nutritious evening meals for the family
- Prepare snacks for the children
- Bed Linen washed once a week
- Washing and ironin
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Household management/nanny experience
- Be willing to commit with the view to staying long term with the family
- Has experience in dealing with different age groups
- Be well presented with a neat and tidy appearance
- Energetic, happy and organised
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have a Police Clearance
- Display strong communication skills
- Clean driving record