WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide direct supervision of labour and plant for the physical construction of the works.
- Managing the scope of works to ensure site-based activities are planned and delivered in advance of their target date.
- Ensure all site works are planned and delivered in compliance with required technical specifications, relevant legislation, approvals and standards
- Ensuring compliance with site safety rules.
- Participating in toolbox meetings and team briefings.
- A commitment to Safety, ensuring OH&S requirements and risk controls are considered in all construction planning and processes.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Civil with demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of the drawings, specifications and quality requirements for all site-related activities.
- Excellent understanding of OH&S, Environment and Quality to ensure compliance to project KPIs
- Comprehensive knowledge & experience of Civil Plant and Equipment
- Excellent skills in managing time, priority setting, planning, communication and organisation
- Current QLD Driver’s Licence
- Construction White/Blue Card
- Senior First Aid qualification is highly desirable
- Passion to drive a strong safety culture to achieve Zero Harm
- Experience in concreting and formwork is preferred
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE SUPPLY
- Updated resume with 2 work-related references
- Tickets and licences - front and back in colour
- Drivers Licence - front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact WLH Recruitment on 0747233107, quoting Ref No. 875313.