Our client is a well respected and locally operated Civil Construction company with a proven track record in fulfilment of contracts in a timely and effective manner.
As part of ongoing civil construction works around the Townsville area, we are seeking applications for the role of Concreter/Form Setter/Finisher.
This role is offered as a casual opportunity for an experienced concreter in the Townsville region.
To be eligible for this role candidates must have the following attributes:
- Prior experience in Civil Construction Roles
- Prior experience in Concreting/Form Setting/Finishing Roles
- Manual Drivers Licence (Provisional/Open)
- Construction White Card
- Strong knowledge of OH&S and WHS regulations
- Ability to Work Independently and as part of a Team
- Availability Monday-Friday, with Saturday work as Required
All candidates are asked to please supply supporting documentation upon application for these roles to ensure the recruitment and onboarding process is as streamlined as possible.
To allow for a smooth recruitment process, please supply the following on application:
- Copies of Applicable Licences/Certificates/Tickets
- At Least Two (2) Active Referees
- Proof of Prior Experience
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact WLH Recruitment on 0747233107, quoting Ref No. 878232.