We are seeking a reliable and flexible nanny to assist a lovely family in Maroubra. The nanny will be responsible to care for the 2 girls (3 yrs and 4 months) and assist the family around the home.
The days and normal hours over 4 days - 16 hours
Monday 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Tuesday 3.00pm - 7.00pm
Wednesday 3.00pm - 7.00pm
Thursday 3.00pm - 7.00pm
More hours will be offered from time to time.
An ideal carer needs to be able to engage with the children and be familiar with babies and toddlers. Experience in household management would be preferred.
The role will be be split between taking care of the children, housekeeping and then assisting the parents.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
· Care for the 2 children
· Bath and feed children
· Engage and play with the children
· Provide routine and structure
· Assist with household duties i.e .vacuum, mopping, bathrooms, tidy kitchen etc, keep main areas tidy.
· Grocery shopping occasionally
· Cook meals occasionally
· Run errands from time to time
· Laundry (washed and folded,) plus ironing.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
· Experience as a nanny/household manager or child care qualifications (preferred)
· Flexible and reliable
· Calm and happy personality
· Sets good boundaries
· Be familiar with babies and toddlers
· Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
· Have a current working with children’s check number
· Display strong communication skills
· To be fit, healthy and active
· Clean driving record