We are seeking a nurturing, affectionate and fun nanny to assist a lovely and very busy family in Maroubra . The nanny will be responsible for the care of 2 children, a very energetic and playful 4 year old boy and a happy relaxed 9 month old baby boy.
The days and normal hours over 2 days - 20 hours
Tuesday 7.30am - 5.30pm
Wednesday 7.30am - 5.30pm
To begin with due to Covid19 restrictions you will stat with 2 x 4 hour days and increasing to 2 x 10 hour days as things start to return to normal.
The nanny will be required to care for the 2 children. An ideal carer needs to be reliable, honest and trustworthy. Would like someone to become a part of their family , and who has a positive, bubbly and fun personality.
Would like the nanny to engage and play with the children and bring along some great interactive games and activities/ideas.
The nanny would have to take full care of the 9 month old on both days and assist with drop off and pick ups for the 4 year old.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the 2 children
- Assist with drop off and pick up to day care for the 4 year old
- Provide routine and structure
- Engage and play with the children
- Take to activities like library (baby rhyme time), playgroup or park
- Assist with light household duties i.e.dishwasher, washing, general tidying up after the children and keeping the main areas tidy.
- Cook for the children - Basic cooking only eg reheating some pureed food or making breakfast, lunch and snacks.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny and experience with babies
- Childcare qualification ( not essential)
- Very passionate about children
- Calm and happy personality
- Sets good boundaries
- Motivated, reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Nurturing , affectionate and fun
- Be able to cook
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Clean driving record
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be able to swim
- To speak Polish (not essential)