We are seeking a nurturing, calm and fun nanny to assist a lovely and very busy family in Drummoyne . The nanny will be responsible for the care of 1 child, a very happy, energetic and independent 2 year old girl.
The days and normal hours over 2 days - 22 hours
Monday 7.30am - 6.30pm
Thursday 7.30am - 6.30pm
Additional hours may be required for weekends (occasionally)
The nanny will be required to care for the 2 year old girl on a Monday and Thursday. An ideal carer needs to be reliable, nurturing and caring. Would like someone to become a part of their family , and who has a positive, bubbly and fun personality.
Would like the nanny to provide routine and structure, engage and play with the child , take out to activities and be able to cook and prepare meals.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the child
- Provide routine and structure
- Engage and play with the child
- Take to activities like library, park, aquarium etc
- Assist with light household duties i.e.dishwasher, washing, general tidying up after the child and keeping the main areas tidy.
- Cook for the child and prepare meals
- Grocery shopping for child (occasionally)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years Experience as a nanny or worked in child care
- Child care qualification (preferred)
- Calm and happy personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Full Drivers Licence and Clean driving record