All Orbits, All Planets™ – Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
We are currently seeking a Senior Propulsion Engineer to join our fast-paced, highly enthusiastic, and dedicated team in Queensland, Australia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program manager and technical lead of hybrid rocket propulsion development program
- Plan and manage the development schedule
- Coordinate and lead the development team through all stages of development until production and flight
- Ensure all parts of the development program is well structured and documented
- Report to Head of Propulsion
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s (B.S.) degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or relevant STEM degree
- 5+ years of experience in hybrid, liquid, or solid rocket propulsion development
- Experience in program management and knowledge with project planning software
- Ability to set up and perform propulsion calculations and analyses using relevant software
- Exceptional time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to rapidly change roles/responsibilities while working in a high-paced, challenging work environment
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a proactive team player with a can-do attitude and passion for or experience in the aerospace industry, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter.
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.