Reporting to the Executive Manager of our Clinical Resources division, we are recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner to join Montefiore’s clinical team to provide expert advanced care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, Local Medical Officers and external clinical specialities.
You will have strong clinical capabilities and knowledge to provide leadership, education and mentoring to nursing staff to improve care outcomes for consumers. You will enjoy a diverse caseload with a strong focus on antimicrobial stewardship, palliation, falls analysis, diabetes management, medication management and behaviour support. You will be comfortable chairing committee meetings and will be committed to evidenced-based practice. You will demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills and have a true passion for continuous quality improvement and for the aged care sector.
To be considered for the role, you will possess the following:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA with endorsement as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to effectively engage and collaborate with all stakeholders in order to achieve optimal outcomes through critical analysis, problem solving and accurate decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work both as an autonomous practitioner and to work collaboratively to provide quality care
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
- Current NSW drivers’ licence and own transport (as travel across all Montefiore campuses is required)
- Prior experience working within a residential aged care setting, with a contemporary person-centred approach to care
- Demonstrated ability to participate/initiate and or facilitate high quality research
Montefiore is an award-winning, Sydney-based aged care provider, with a proud 130-year history as a non-profit organisation founded on Jewish values. We support older members of the community to live with choice, dignity and wellbeing through trusted residential care, flexible home care and luxury retirement living.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes NFP salary packaging, generous leave entitlements and a highly supportive workplace culture with a genuine passion for continuous improvement and excellence. For more information about Montefiore, including the diverse quality services that we offer, please visit: www.montefiore.org.au
Applications close: 13 July 2020
Please note that applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. As such, the closing date is subject to change without notice.