The Mobile & IoT team at GrowthOps are seeking a Senior iOS developer for a full time position. You will be working alongside our existing team of native developers and be exposed to a variety of projects and technologies from traditional apps to IoT products integrating with custom hardware.
We're looking for people who are good communicators and enjoy being innovative and creating awesome technology.
The right candidate will understand the big picture, the reasons why you might (or might not) build something, and be able to listen and lead in equal measure.
We build apps for iOS, Android, IoT devices and the web using innovative design and technology, working in close collaboration with clients throughout the design and development process. We’re passionate about our work and are one of the most experienced mobile development companies in Australia.
We take pride in the solutions we create: apps that are meaningful, engaging and complex. We get excited about beautiful design, world-class software engineering and deeply engaging user experience. In our opinion a senior engineer knows that everything is a trade-off and that the art is in choosing the right trade-offs.
We hire smart, easy-going, passionate and hard-working people. We care about work-life balance, wellbeing, fairness, being ethical, and our planet.
The right candidate will have:
- Excellent skills in Swift
- A passion for mobile development, software engineering and great UX design experience with startups, agile development methodologies or running scrum boards
- Strong communication skills both client-facing and for mentoring the team
a pragmatic approach to software architecture
- Experience with RxSwift
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms experience with Bluetooth LE
- Ability to collaborate with embedded/firmware teams
- Experience with GCP, AWS, React and other web and cloud technologies
If you meet the above criteria, APPLY NOW!