We are seeking a nurturing and calm nanny to assist a busy family in Yowie Bay. The nanny will be responsible to care for very happy and bubbly 8 month old baby girl.
The days and normal hours over 2 days - 21 hours
Tuesday 7.00am - 5.30pm
Wednesday 7.00am - 5.30pm
An ideal nanny will be nurturing and calm with a positive/bubbly personality.Be able to follow the babies routine and help the family out with some light house hold duties.
The family like to maintain a serene, calm and happy environment in their home and they would like the nanny to be able to contribute to this and become apart of their family.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the baby
- Provide routine and structure
- Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up after the baby and keeping the main areas tidy. unloading/loading dishwasher etc
- Laundry for the family and baby (Wash ,dry and fold, put away)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification (preferred)
- Nurturing, calm and positive/bubbly personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak Fluent English (First Language)
- Speak Italian (not essential)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Play an instrument (not essential)