A lovely family in Paddington are looking for an experienced, confident and nurturing nanny to become part of their family and have sole charge care of their children 4 yr old daughter and 3 year old son 2 days a week.
The family are looking for a reliable, outgoing, energetic, affectionate and safety conscious nanny who likes the outdoors and lives a healthy lifestyle.
The normal days and hours are - 2 days -24 hours
Monday 7am to 7pm
Tuesday 7am to 7pm
The nanny will be required to sometimes stay later to cover for evening functions, but always with plenty of notice/ and by request.
The lucky nanny who gets this role will be required to provide a fun and stimulating environment for the two children to thrive in and also assist with maintaining the running of the house.
The care will be for 2 children 1 day a week and just the youngest on the second day but assisting with pick up and drop off for the eldest.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Follow the children’s established routines
- Take outside to activities
- Drop off and pick up for the eldest
- Plan fun and age appropriate activities for both children
- Cook nutritious meals for the children
- Assist with some light household duties when time permits i.e. general tidying up, the laundry etc
- Assist the family with any ad hoc errands that may need to be done from time to time
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- To have a childcare qualification is preferred
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be able to swim so to be able to take the children swimming
- To be a non-smoker
- To be fit, healthy, and love the outdoors