About the business
Western Labour Hire is an Indigenous-owned labour-hire company with a focus on the employment of local indigenous and non-indigenous people. We aim to continuously improve our systems and standards to provide the highest level of support and services to our clients and employees in mining and civil construction industries.
About the role
We are actively seeking applications for Skilled Labourers who have solid experience working in the civil construction industry for ongoing works around Townsville.
Skills and Experience
- At least 12 months experience in Civil Construction
- White Card & Drivers Licence (Minimum P's)
- Reliable transport
- Focus on site and personal safety (OHS)
- Experience with machinery and power tools is highly advantageous
- Willingness to adapt to various sites if required
If you are interested in working with Western Labour Hire, please follow the prompts below to submit your application.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact WLH Recruitment on 1300466888, quoting Ref No. 911350.