We are seeking a patient and caring nanny to assist a lovely family in Baulkham Hills, The nanny will be responsible to care for a very friendly 3 year old boy and a happy fun loving 10 month old baby girl.
The days and normal hours over 4 days - 30 hours
Monday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Thursday 9.30am - 5.00pm
An ideal nanny will be patient and caring, live a fit healthy/active lifestyle! Be able to follow the children’s routine, be a good role model to them and help the family out with the general running of the household. The nanny will share responsibility with the mother and care for both children either together or sometimes just one on one but equally will spend time getting to know and care for both children.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Provide age appropriate activities
- Take the children to activities ie parks, library and appointments when required
- Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up after the children and keeping the main areas tidy.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny or working with children
- Nurturing, calm and happy personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak Fluent English & Display strong communication skills
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Full Drivers Licence and own car (preferred)