We are seeking a nurturing, calm and confident nanny to assist a lovely family in Paddington. The nanny will be responsible to care for a very happy, outgoing 2 year old boy along with assistance for the new born baby that is due in October.
The days and normal hours over 2 days - 12 hours
Wednesday 8.00am - 1.30/2pm
Friday 8.00am - 1.30/2pm
Can be flexible on times but not the days
Some additional hours can be given if needed throughout the week for after school care - Please ask for more details.
An ideal nanny will be nurturing and calm with a confident and bubbly personality. Be able to assist the mother with the 2 year old by taking him out on morning activities and watching the newborn baby when required. Provide routine and structure, implement age appropriate activities and engage in play. Experience with the 0-3 age group would be advantageous.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Assist with light household duties i.e.general tidying up after the child and keeping the main areas tidy. dishwasher,folding of washing if time permits.
- Take the child out on morning activities, i.e. park, library, beach etc.
- Prepare and cook meals (Child only)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Recent experience with the 0-3 age group
- Childcare qualification or studying towards (preferred)
- Nurturing, Calm and confident bubbly personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Experience cooking for children
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record