Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven Technical Report Writer to join our team. You will create high-quality documentation and training content, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner. Working collaboratively with management, engineers and the broader Gilmour Space team, you will be a technically-minded team player who is passionate about space and emerging technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create quality, clear and organised internal and external documents for stakeholders including manuals, specifications, procedures, project and training material
- Review new and existing documents for clarity, format and accuracy
- Manage updates and revisions in company documentation
- Edit and format material, maintaining consistency to company processes and quality standards
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to gather, understand, discuss and communicate technical data and processes
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, communications, or related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Thorough understanding and use of a range of web content management systems
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
A background in learning and development with previous experience working in Engineering, technology or related fields would be highly regarded.
How to apply:
You will be joining a team that is working together to achieve the unimaginable: human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change.
If you are a proactive team player with a passion for space and a desire to succeed, please apply now. To apply, click the Apply button and provide your resume and cover letter.
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.