We are seeking a nurturing, experienced and fun energetic nanny to assist a busy family in Bellevue Hill. The nanny will be responsible to care for a happy, social and outgoing 1 year old little boy.
The days and normal hours over 2 days - 8 hours
Tuesday 8.00am - 12.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am - 12.00pm
An ideal nanny will be energetic, experienced and nurturing. To follow the child’s routine, implement age appropriate/developmental activities and engage and have fun. You must have experience working with 2 children in the 0-3 age group.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the the child
- Provide routine and structure
- Provide age appropriate activities and engage with the child
- Take the child to activities ie parks, walks, swimming, etc
- Some cooking required (not essential)
- Assist with light household duties related to care of the child (ie. cleaning after feeding, tidying toys post play, encouraging child to participate in this.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- At least 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Nurturing, calm and happy, energetic personality
- Honest and reliable
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Basic cooking skills
- Display strong communication skills
- Be able to swim