- Located on the Gold Coast
- Exciting Opportunity
- Part time – Approximately 25 hours per week
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Executive Assistant to join our team. You will provide high quality administrative assistance and accurate and timely support to the Chief Executive Officer and Directors of Gilmour Space.
The successful candidate will possess excellent organisation skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities and interpersonal skills. Professional discretion is paramount with a flexible approach to work and ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment will see you succeed in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high level administrative support and assistant to the CEO and Company Directors
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, and general documentation
- Arrange meetings and corporate events
- Coordinate project-based work
- General administration tasks as required by the CEO and Company Directors
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Well developed communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage work demands
- High level of attention to detail and professional discretion
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office
The role will initially be a part-time role working approximately 25 hours per week. Hours will be 5 hours per day, 5 days per week. However, the ability to work both part-time and full-time hours is essential as it is envisaged the position will move to a full-time role in the future.
HOW to apply:
You will be joining a team that is working together to achieve the unimaginable for human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change.
If you are a proactive team player with a passion for space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter.
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.