We are looking for special people, with a heart, to join our team as In-home Care team operating in Western Sydney.
It could be that you are a mature aged person, looking to get back into the workforce and make a contribution to the community. You could be someone whose children are now going to school and you have some time available. You could be tired of the corporate treadmill and want to contribute in a positive way to someone's life. We cherish our Carers as special people who bring compassion and heart to their job.
Casual Support Worker positions available across Western Sydney - especially in Westmead, Wentworthville, Ermington, Campbelltown, Windsor, Springwood, Blaxland, Annagrove and the Richmond area. Work Locally with Flexibility.
365 Care is an Approved Provider of Aged Care and Disability services under the NDIS; as well as being a provider of private services to individual clients.
Our growth has continued to move forward and our team is growing. We are committed to providing exceptional services and choice to our Clients and our Carers. We treat clients as we would treat our family members - so you need compassion, empathy and understanding.
We view care as a profession not an industry and your career as vital to the community. At 365 Care you will experience:
- Being valued;
- Participating in our care community - not working in isolation;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Ongoing training opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for casual employees with a caring heart to join our highly committed and hardworking Home Care Support Team.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who recognises that caring for someone is a privilege and not just a job. Our clients form special relationships with our team and you are there for them. If you are just after a job and extra hours, this might not be the job for you. Qualifications are not enough to work with us. Lack of them isn't a barrier as we will train the right people.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible to provide domestic assistance and support, general cleaning tasks including vacuuming, ironing, mopping, cleaning bathrooms and dusting. There are also roles available for personal care and support, to assist with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, transporting clients on outings and to medical appointments and food preparation
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care, Disability, Community Support etc) or relevant skills and experience;
- Current Apply First Aid and CPR qualifications;
- Valid Police Check that is less than 3 months old;
- A genuine caring and compassionate nature, and enjoy supporting people
- Access to a registered and insured vehicle and hold a current drivers licence (Km allowance provided) to travel in the local area to visit clients
- Demonstrated reliability and punctuality
- The ability to work independently and use initiative
- The ability to use a smart phone and email
- The ability to speak a second language is highly desirable.
- Flexibility to work during the week and weekends