We are seeking a calm, nurturing and positive nanny to assist a busy family in Woollahra. The nanny will be responsible to care for two girls, a creative/ smart 9 year old and a happy and social 5 year old.
The days and normal hours over 2 days - 8 hours
Monday 2.00pm - 6.00pm
Tuesday 2.00pm - 6.00pm
School holidays hours will remain the same with the potential for more hours to be offered.
An ideal nanny will have a positive attitude, mature, calm in personality and will be able to develop a great bond with the girls. The family is looking for someone who is fit, active and has a love for nature, open to taking a dog to the park with the children. Must enjoy cooking meals and be able to assist the girls with their homework.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the girls
- Pick up from school
- Provide routine and structure
- Help with homework
- Assist with park visits, play dates , after school activities plus any birthday parties.
- Assist with light household duties i.e tidying of main living areas and kitchen, stack/empty dishwasher, plus cleaning up after the girls.
- Assist with laundry for the family
- Run errands (occasionally)
- Grocery Shopping (occasionally)
- Cook healthy, nutritious and varied meals for the family
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification-Early Education or PrimarySchool Teaching(preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Nurturing, calm and positive personality
- Love of nature
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent english and display strong communication skills
- Speak German (not essential)
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Be able to swim, overall active role model
- Be able to cook nutritious, healthy and varied meals
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record