We are seeking a calm, kind and nurturing nanny to assist a busy family in French’s Forest. The nanny will be responsible to care for three lovely caring, affectionate and happy girls who are 6, 4 and 1 yrs of age.
The days and normal hours over 2 days - 23 hours
Wednesday 7.00am - 6.30pm
Friday 7.00am - 6.30pm
Additional hours may be requested
An ideal nanny will have be calm, kind and nurturing,and will be able to develop a great bond with the girls. The family is looking for someone who ideally has a child care qualification and great nanny experience caring for 2 or 3 children at a time. Over the 2 days it will be full time care for the 1 year old whilst the other two are dropped to school/pre school, the Friday will consist of care for the 2 younger ones.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the girls
- After pick-up/drop off from school/pre-school can you please add "(same location)"
- Provide routine and structure
- Assist with taking children to activities ie dancing, parks. library etc
- Assist with light household duties i.e tidying of main living areas cleaning up after the children, stack/empty dishwasher.
- Run errands (occasionally)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification(preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Nurturing, calm and kind personality
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent english and display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record