We are seeking a very experienced, loving and fun nanny to assist a busy family in Knockrow. The nanny will be responsible to care for a happy and inquisitive 15 month old baby girl.
The days and normal hours over 5 days - 45 hours
Wednesday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Please Note: Ideally the above hours is what is required for this role though will consider Mon - Fri for the right candidate.
An ideal caregiver is a highly qualified nanny and child educator. A loving and fun nanny with excellent communication skills. Someone who enjoys the outdoors and animals along with being fit and active. An interest in aware parenting or RIE would be advantageous.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Caring for the baby
- Implement and provide age appropriate activities and engage with the baby
- Assist with light household duties ie tidying up after the baby, helping out with the animals and general tidy up.
- Grocery shopping
- Cook for the family
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 - 5 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification or an interest in aware parenting or RIE (preferred)
- Loving and fun
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Basic cooking skills
- Love of the outdoors and animals
- Ability to speak Russian a bonus (preferred not essential)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be able to swim
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record plus own car