A lovely and busy family in Wentworthville are looking for an caring and nurturing nanny to become part of their family and take care of their 2 children. A confident and happy mature 11 year old girl and a sweet and caring 7 year old boy.
The normal days and hours are: 2 days - 15 hours
Tuesday 7.00am - 11.00am & 2.30pm - 6.00pm
Wednesday 7.00am - 11.00am & 2.30pm - 6.00pm
Could be a combination of Tues, Wed, Thurs . The hours in between school time would involve some light household chores and errands etc . There is the option at staying at the house during the day if you have other work or study you may wish to do.
Looking for someone to also do at least 1 full day in the school holidays , possibility of 2 days.
Note: Full Drivers Licence and own car required
An ideal candidate will be fun, bubbly, and be able to engage and talk to the children. Someone that will get down at their level and interact and play. The family most importantly are wanting a nanny that is caring and nurturing and will form a special bond with the children.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care of the children
- Follow the children’s established routines
- Interact and play with the children
- Drop Off/Pick up from school
- Take to activities (when required)
- Be able to meal prep/cook basic meals for the children
- Assist with some light household duties when time permits i.e. just tidying up the kitchen after lunch prep/dinner etc and keeping the main areas of the house tidy.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years nanny experience or worked in child care and or have children of your own.
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Current working with children’s check number
- Fun, nurturing and kind
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Speak fluent english
- To be a non-smoker
- To be fit, health
- Full Clean Drivers Licence and own car