All Orbits, All Planets™ – Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and highly motivated HR professional to join our team on the Gold Coast. This role is both hands-on and strategic.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Interpretation of the Modern Awards, Fair Work and National Employment Standards to ensure legislative requirements are met
- Managing Workers Compensation claims and return to work programs
- Talent acquisition, including international candidates
- Providing guidance on HR related issues
- Promote and deliver best practice
- Performance Management
- Payroll (60 employees)
- High levels of recruitment
You will have:
- Strong generalist HR experience from managing recruitment and selection through to award interpretation and industrial relations matters
- An excellent understanding of the relevant awards
- High level of initiative and excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Natural ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing / engineering environment will be highly regarded though is not essential
How to apply:
You will be joining a team that is working together to achieve the unimaginable for human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change.
If you are a proactive team player with a passion for space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter.
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.