Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College will have an enrolment of over 2000 students across both campuses in 2021.
Our Wellbeing Team is growing, and as such, the Narre Warren South Campus is seeking a part-time Student Wellbeing Coordinator (FTE 0.4). This is a new position, and the successful candidate will work as part of the Narre Warren South team.
As the Student Wellbeing Coordinator, your main responsibility is the spiritual, emotional and mental well-being of students attending the College. You will work in collaboration with the Student Wellbeing Team, the Campus Leadership Team, the Learning Support Team, Year Level Team Leaders and teachers.
The successful applicant must:
- Have appropriate Counselling qualifications
- Have previous experience that will enable you to effectively support and pastorally care for the students
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- Possess high level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- A range of salary packaging options
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
A commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education is essential. A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. A Position Description is available on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and completed online "Employment Application Form – Administration & Support Staff". Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab. Applicants will need to provide three references.
Applications close: Wednesday, 24 February 2021
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 202120
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.