Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2000 students across both campuses in 2021.
Our Narre Warren South team are seeking someone to become the school Timetabler and Administration Assistant. This is a part time position (FTE0.67).
The successful applicant must:
- Have strong administrative skills and experience
- Have excellent communication and customer-service skills
- Have the ability to effectively time manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Have the technical know-how to work with various software packages
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- A range of salary packaging options
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and supportive community to work with
A commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education is essential. A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. A Position Description is available on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and completed online "Employment Application Form – Administration & Support Staff". Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab. Applicants will need to provide three references.
Applications close: Monday 1st March 2021
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 202121
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
Please apply via the job advertisement on our College website.