All Orbits, All Planets™ – Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Recruitment Officer to effectively perform all duties involved in end-to-end recruitment including international recruitment at Gilmour Space. You will be assisting Hiring Managers and the Human Resources Team by liaising between the teams as well as communicating with candidates
The responsibilities listed are not exhaustive, they represent examples of the work performed by this position. You will be required to perform other duties within your skills and abilities.
- Oversee and monitor the recruitment process from end to end
- Assist Hiring Managers develop position descriptions
- Post and manage advertisements on relevant job boards and websites
- Effectively communicate with Hiring Managers, other members of the HR Team and the Marketing Team as necessary
- Successfully market Gilmour Space to candidates
- Liaise between candidates and Gilmour Space Managers to achieve the best outcome for all
- Consult with Department of Immigration and nominated Immigration Offices regarding VISA’s for international candidates as necessary
- Organise visa processing, travel arrangements and relocation requirements as required
- Develop and implement strategies to attract best suited candidates and promote equal employment opportunity
- Review and make recommendations for improvements in policies and practices involved in recruitment, selection and onboarding
- Be aware of and abide by relevant legislation and company policies
- Closely work with other members of the HR Team
- Schedule phone screens, interviews and process background/reference checks
- Assist with and perform interviews as necessary
- Ensure Recruitment and Human Resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legislative requirements and company policies and procedures
- Update recruitment data and events in SharePoint and other software as required
- Host regular internal recruitment meetings
- General office administration to do with recruitment as required by the Human Resources Manager and Leadership team
- Be a team player and contribute to the HR Team and Gilmour Space in any other ways necessary and requested
- Other duties as requested by Management
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related fields or a minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in recruitment
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Background in international recruitment
- Up to date knowledge of workplace legislation including award interpretation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution skills
How to apply:
You will be joining a team that is working together to achieve the unimaginable for human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change.
If you are a proactive team player with a passion for space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter.
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.