Applications are open for a Communications Coordinator for the 2021/2022 lifesaving season.
The Communications Coordinator will oversea the delivery of Life Saving Victoria’s state-wide communications service and providing leadership and support the Communications Operators.
As Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running and capability of LSV communications including staffing levels, volunteer resources and the management of equipment and consumables.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age as of 1 November 2021
- Be or be willing to become a member of a Life Saving Victoria affiliated Life Saving Club or service.
- Ability to obtain a working with children check
- Availability for pre-season training
- Current Australian driver license
Desirable Qualifications (Previous radio communications experience.)
- Certificate II Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue) / Bronze Medallion
- Level 2 First Aid
- Previous emergency management experience
Applications close 12 September 2021
Further details www.lsv.com.au/careers or contact email@example.com
To be considered for this position, please submit your application with a covering letter, ensuring you address the key criteria here: