If you are a candidate who feels a great sense of gratitude in assisting and supporting individuals in the community and are looking to take a step further towards a career in community services, this is the opportunity for you!
Based in Geebung, Community Solutions have multiple vacancies for candidates that are seeking to complete a full-time Community Service Traineeship. This 18-month traineeship will offer the successful candidates an opportunity to rotate through different sections of the Community Services team gaining exposure to different components of the role. A large part of the traineeship is managing inbound calls for transport services throughout Queensland. The role will involve administrative task such as managing a busy inbox, data entry, process payments and maintenance of client records.
- Be part of a supporting team and be a good team player
- Happy to talk to customers and meet their expectations
- Be reliable and committed to the traineeship
- Professional and courteous manner
- A strong work-ethic, be reliable and punctual
- Use initiative and go above and beyond
- Great problem solver
- Sound ability to use computers
- Manage challenging calls professionally
- Fit to Work Certificate (or willing to obtain
- Blue Card and NDIS Workers screening Card (or willing to obtain)
This is a great opportunity for recent school leavers and mature age candidates looking to re-enter the workforce or candidates wanting to receive a qualification whilst working. A dedicated Community Solutions Field Representative will guide you through your Cert III in Community Services and support you during your placement.