All Orbits, All Planets - Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
An exciting new opportunity has emerged for a Grants Writer to create high-quality documentation and strive to generate winning grant applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities listed are not exhaustive, they represent examples of the work performed by this position. You will be required to perform other duties within your skills and abilities.
- Create high-quality, clear, and organised and internal documents
- Manage and facilitate communication between internal and external stakeholders to produce high-quality submission deliverables
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Managing projects related to the company’s funding pathways which may include RFIs, or similar submissions
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and interests throughout projects
- Taking on, and owning several internal processes, including ensuring their continual improvement
- Other duties as requested by Management
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, communications, or related fields
- Understanding of complex government requirements
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex technical concepts in various formats for different audience needs
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with diverse co-workers and personalities in engineering, production, and management; to have insight into their changing needs
- Strong analytical, project management, computer, communication, and writing skills (typing, spelling, grammar)
- Experience creating procedural and instructional content in a technology-centric environment
- Fast learner with an enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Thorough understanding and practical use of a range of web content management systems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word and Sharepoint)
Further experience in any of the following would be highly regarded:
- Technical writing
- Bid management
- Learning and development
- Success within an Engineering or Technology organisation (either private or government)
Policies and Procedures
All Gilmour Space policies and procedures form part of all Employees' terms of engagement and position descriptions. Employees of Gilmour Space are to ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as updated from time to time. On occasion you may be required to attend training on policies and procedures.
How to Apply:
You will be joining a team that is working together to achieve the unimaginable for human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change.
If you are a proactive team player with a passion for space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter.
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.