Community Solutions is seeking candidates to apply for a School-Based Engineering Technician Traineeship based in Yandina. The successful candidates will be enrolled in a Certificate III in Engineering - Technical
Our host business has been in the building business for over 45 years and has employed multiple apprentice’s and trainees over the years, across various trades.
If you are in year 10 or 11 next year and have a passion for the building industry, we would love to hear from you! This Traineeship requires 7.5 hours of participation a week, one day a week.
Commencement will be in January 2022.
This traineeship will involve:
- Production planning, including scheduling, work study and estimating materials
- Design and drafting including Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Inspection, Quality Control, Supplier evaluation, Laboratory and non-destructive testing
- Hold a white card (or willing to obtain)
- Drivers Licence is not a requirement, however, public transport to Yandina is limited
- Hold a genuine interest in technical drafting
- Hard working
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, then please click on the apply now to submit your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a video interview as part of this recruitment selection process and will need to provide two references from your school or work place.
Community Solutions is a non-for-profit organisation operating as a commercial business, providing apprentices and trainees to a variety of different businesses throughout the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. We provide apprentices and trainees important career guidance and opportunity to earn while they learn. Dedicated Field Officers are assigned to apprentices and trainees to provide ongoing support to completing their chosen trade qualification.
Got a question? Call Joh Mitchell, GTO Recruitment Consultant – 0418 935 905