Red Spice Road is making a revival and is looking for new team members for an award-winning Melbourne venue in the heart of the CBD. We are a South East Asian restaurant that has operated in Melbourne for over a decade, catering both lunch and dinner service and private dining functions.
Come join us for what is going to be a highly anticipated opening for many!
We are on the lookout for an experienced Restaurant General Manager to lead the re-opening of the venue, staff recruitment and training, service operations and general preparations needed before the re-opening.
You will be passionate about providing a quality experience to our customers, while overseeing the restaurant's operations on a day-to-day basis. This role will require great team building skills, filling the roles needed to operate this Melbourne hospitality icon!
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Several years' hospitality management experience in a high volume front-of-house environment
- Experience leading a large team in all aspects - recruitment, staff management, wage control and rostering, team training & development
- Food and wine knowledge and service
- Understanding the functions of business (HR, Finance and Marketing, etc)
- A key focus on driving sales and providing an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to interact professionally with customers from all walks of life
- Excellent communication skills and be well-presented
What we'll offer you
- A competitive salary plus an annual bonus for meeting KPIs
- Work-life balance - 3 closing nights per week
- Discount on food and drinks
- A fun & exciting team environment
- Charity fundraising and different events all year round
Interested? Apply Now!
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to jump into an incredible opportunity, send us your application with a brief letter describing yourself and anything else you think may give you an edge.
For more information please contact us at Info@apeg.co