PAID Engineering Traineeships – 12 positions available
Community Solutions are looking for candidates who have a genuine interest in welding and Metal fabrication, and have a long-term goal of completing an Apprenticeship to be trade qualified.
Successful participants in this program are PAID (in accordance with a trainee award wage) over 13 weeks and will be required to work (5) days a week (38 hours). 8 weeks will be at the Nambour TAFE and up to 3 weeks of work experience. A Certificate 1 in Engineering will be gained on completion.
Eligibility to Apply:
- Genuine Interest and commitment to an Engineering Career
- The full rights to work in Queensland
- Junior and mature age welcome to apply
- Have left school
- Must not have completed a Certificate I in Engineering
- No previous experience required
- Full time wages including entitlements
- Work for a company that prides itself on its commitment to safety
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- PPE provided
Application Close Friday the 19th of November
Program Begins Monday 6th of December
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"