Established in 1969, BE Campbell are celebrating our 51st Anniversary. We have grown to be one of Australia's largest family owned meat operations, supplying supermarkets, restaurants, retail butchers, small-goods producers and export channels
We employ over 800 staff and are proud to have won Woolworths Meat Supplier of the Year for 2011, 2012 and 2017.
Our leading edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories. We operate two sites located in Western Sydney.
Graduate Program Opportunity - About the Role
BE Campbell is looking for people who are insightful, driven, passionate and team focused who are interested in joining our 12 month Graduate Program, gaining valuable work experience in their chosen field of Study.
Our program provides:
- Valuable, paid work experience aligned directly to your field of study;
- Opportunity to learn from skilled and experienced industry professionals;
- Rotations across specifically chosen departments across our 2 sites;
- Ongoing educational and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to develop close working relationships with a range of staff across the business;
- An understanding of the FMCG Industry
To find out more about BE Campbell and the Graduate Program being offered for 2021 please refer to the following link: http://www.becampbell.com.au/about-us/careers/graduate-program/
Applications are open now but hurry, applications close Friday 27 November 2020.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cameron Colantonio on 97252233, quoting Ref No. 925608.