Brownes Dairy is Western Australia's number one player in the dairy category. We are market leaders in White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Yoghurt, Cream and Juice. We are Australia's oldest dairy, celebrating over 132 years in the dairy industry.
We were awarded one of Australia and New Zealand's Most Innovative companies for 2017 by the Australian Financial Review.
Headquartered in Balcatta, we employ over 250 Western Australians and partner with over 50 farmers in our South West.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, practical and proactive problem solver to join our Engineering Maintenance Team at Balcatta. This Electrician position plays a vital part in ensuring the electrical service and maintenance of all our machinery is maintained to ensure the plant can run 24 hours 7 days a week.
This is a full-time position, working a 12 hour rotating shift. You will be working in a team with a focus on coaching and mentoring and in return you will receive a competitive salary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Trade qualified "A" grade electrician - must be Australian trade recognized
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is preferred
- The ability and confidence to work effectively without supervision
- Experience with computerized preventive maintenance programs
- Good planning, time management and communication skills
- Strong commitment to health and safety standards
- Extensive knowledge and use of fault finding techniques within an automated production plant.
If you are looking for your next challenge and enjoy working in a fast paced production environment we would love to hear from you.
All applications with be treated with the utmost confidence
Applications from agencies will not be accepted at this time