- Role due to expansion!
- Work-life-balance and excellent flexibility
- This is not your normal audit position – get exposure to Internal Audit, Valuations and other Advisory Solutions!
The Company & The Role
This extremely well-established, boutique firm in Sydney is expanding their Audit & Advisory team and would like to take on a Manager to be part of their leadership team.
This audit role is extremely diverse with involvement in Internal Audit, Valuation, Due Diligence, IPO’s and other Corporate Advisory Solutions. You will also need to demonstrate the ability and willingness to get involved in business development opportunities (you will be provided appropriate mentorship by a dynamic leadership team that is driving growth within this dynamic and progressive firm).
Client Information & Further Duties
- Exposure to a varied client base, including high net worth individuals, privately owned businesses through to listed companies, small to large, and operate in a wide variety of industries, nationally and internationally
- Take a lead role in the audit planning phase, including systems documentation, analysis of internal control systems, generation of overall audit plan and approach and of the audit program detailing the nature, timing and extent of audit procedures
- Prepare reports summarising opportunities for improvement in client process, use of technology, cash flow and funding
- Provide leadership to the Audit team, supporting their professional development and career progression
- Proactively identify and advise clients on process improvement opportunities
The Successful Candidate
- 5+ years’ External Audit experience
- Accounting related degree/qualification
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Demonstrating sufficient capabilities, or seeking to obtain, Registered Company Auditor certification
- Previous experience mentoring junior staff & building close internal relationships
- Strong technical skills, ideally previous experience with CaseWare
- Join an outstanding culture – this organisation strives to be balanced, professional and motivated and their culture is driven by their people
- Not your ordinary Audit position – get exposure to corporate advisory solutions as well as internal audit
- Report straight into the Partner and work on strategic matters to improve the department and the business
How to Apply
For further details, please call Sofia for a confidential discussion, or send your resume to:
0429 099 803