Curtin Heritage Living is a leading aged care provider delivering exceptional residential aged care and retirement living services in the inner beachside suburbs of Perth.
We are a small operator with big ideas. We have embarked on a $140million redevelopment of our iconic oceanfront Cottesloe site. Located on Marine Parade, the new site will offer world-class accommodation, health and community amenities that will be enjoyed both by residents living on-site, and the wider community. A range of dining experiences will be offered, including a fresh-cooked dining and in-room service for residents of the care facility and independent living apartments, club lounge service, bar service and event catering. The first stage of this development will be completed by the end of 2021.
You can learn more about us at www.curtinheritage.com.au and read more about our Cottesloe development at www.waterfrontcottesloe.com.au
We are looking for an experienced Food Services Manager who will lead our catering team in the provision of high quality and efficient catering services. You will have:
- A background in catering (preferably as a Chef) and a passion for quality customer service
- Experience running large scale kitchens in aged care, hotels, cruise ships and other large scale production kitchen settings
- A talent for inspiring, mentoring and managing catering and service staff
- A sound understanding of HACCP, FoodSafe and other regulatory processes
- Experience in the management of budgets and stock control
You will benefit from:
- The opportunity to develop and lead your own catering service
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that is setting new industry bench marks
- A fantastic beachside work environment
- A collaborative culture and a great team
- A supportive executive management team
- Stable, full-time work that is flexible and generally within daytime hours
- Generous renumeration package, including salary packaging
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply but we will consider applicants who are considering relocation to Perth.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom McConnell on (08) 6458 7501.