- Extremely well-established mid-tier firm with national presence
- Long-term staff and excellent team environment
- A company that enjoys promoting within the organisation
- Attractive remuneration package and company benefits on offer
- Are you looking to make a change from Business Services & Tax – full training will be provided!
Our client is extremely well established with over 30 years in the Accounting & Advisory field and with over 200 staff across 6 offices in Australia. With beautiful offices in the heart of Brisbane, they are a smaller sized mid-tier firm with exposure to all aspects of accounting nationally.
Continuously experiencing growth, this company is now looking to take on a Forensic Accountant. You will help provide expert accounting and financial support to clients of various size in regard to legal disputes and financial investigations. No previous experience in Forensic accounting necessary – full training will be provided for someone who is looking for a change in career from business services & tax.
- Apply tax law knowledge as well as knowledge of financial practices
- Work closely with law enforcement officers and agencies
- Calculate economic loss to support decision making processes for settlements
- Conduct and assist with Internal and External investigations
- Analyse Income Tax returns and financial statements
- Analyse and prepare financial information to a standard that would be suitable for use in a court of law
- Keep up-to-date with legislation, common law and industry work practices
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in Business Services & Tax and keen to learn a new aspect of Accounting
- A university degree in relevant field (Accounting, Finance or similar)
- CA or CPA qualification in place or in the process of obtaining
- Communication skills and investigative skills are important for this opportunity
- No previous experience within forensic accounting necessary – full training provided!
- Work life balance and ongoing training and personal development
- Exposure to various clients
- Huge opportunities for progression
- Long-term staff and friendly environment
- Join a large office with approximately 150 staff in Brisbane
How to Apply
For further details, please call Sara for a confidential discussion, or send your resume to:
0429 099 803