- Amazing team culture and great flexibility on offer (WFH/WFO)
- Boutique firm in Sydney’s North West
- Are you a Junior stepping up to Intermediate or are you a Senior Accountant looking for flexibility and work-life-balance?
Our client offers their staff an amazing culture with great flexibility and a fun, yet a professional workplace. Depending on what suits you – work a few days from home and a few days from the office! It’s all about the delivery and not about how many hours you spend at your desk.
The Director is brilliant to work with and he offers fantastic future progression and a generous salary package.
Join this boutique, lovely team on an intermediate or senior level, depending on your skills and experience. It’s all about cultural fit for our client and they would like someone to advance within the organisation in the future.
- Complete or coordinate the completion/ review of statutory compliance work, including the following:
- Financial Statements
- Income tax returns and schedules
- Company secretarial requirements
- Business Activity Statements
- Assist in the development of solutions and providing advice
- Analyse client's performance for year-end tax planning
- Review and prepare management accounts
- 1-5 years’ experience in Business Services & Tax in public practice
- Degree Qualification in Accounting, Finance, IT or a related field is desirable
- Professional qualification, such as CA/CPA in place or in the process of completing
- Strong communication skills and a client focused attitude
- Work-life-balance and an incredible team environment
- Flexibility with working from home/working from the office
- Generous salary package on offer!!
- Fantastic future progression opportunities
How to Apply
For further details, please call Sofia for a confidential discussion, or send your resume to:
0429 099 803