- Well-respected mid-tier accounting firm in Sydney!
- Work in the CBD or in the Norwest office
- Ongoing, specialised training & development for their staff
- Varied role in SMSF, Tax and Business Advisory
This well-established firm has been operating for over 15 years and they have offices in several locations across Sydney, regional NSW and Melbourne. They have a diverse and close-knit team consisting of nearly 300 accounting professionals. They hold a well-known brand, and they endeavour to create a positive impact in the community where possible.
This is an opportunity to work from the CBD or the Norwest office. At a senior level, you will be responsible for client management as well as training and supporting junior staff members. Work closely with the Director and advance even further in your career as you pick up speed in the office. You will work with private business owners and some very large high networth clients and be responsible for delivering a full range of accounting and business advisory services.
- Work with accounting programs, such as MYOB, Xero and APS
- Prepare management accounting reports for review, including commentary for key stakeholders
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with regulatory, accounting & financial reporting standards
- Review appropriate Tax & FBT returns for compliance
- Manage tax planning & tax returns for clients, including self-managed superannuation fund clients
- Prepare Business Activity Statements and quarterly & annual tax compliance matters
- Advise clients in relation to business operations & regulatory matter
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in Business Advisory & Tax
- SMSF experience is highly valued
- A university degree in relevant field (Accounting, Finance or similar)
- Ideally CA or CPA in place or in the process of obtaining
- Attitude, career focus and communication skills are important for this opportunity
Why you want it
- Continuous training and education to keep their staff challenged and knowledgeable
- Mid-tier firm with focus on each individual in the business
- Close-knit and diverse team
- Industry competitive salary
How to Apply
For consideration for the position, please send your CV to Sofia or give her a call for a further confidential discussion.
0429 099 803