- Multi Award-winning mid-tier Chartered Accounting & Advisory firm
- Ongoing, specialised training & development for their staff
- Join a company who nurture and value their staff
This well-established firm has been operating for over 15 years and they have offices in several locations across Sydney, regional NSW and Melbourne. They have a diverse and close-knit team consisting of nearly 300 accounting professionals. They hold a well-known brand, and they endeavour to create a positive impact in the community where possible.
The team in the Melbourne CBD office consists of 7 staff and 3 partners. Work closely with a Senior in the team and use your previous experience in a similar role. You will work with private business owners and some very large high networth clients and be responsible for delivering a full range of accounting and business advisory services.
- Liaise with clients and prepare accounts, tax returns, FBT returns, BAS and other compliance matters
- Work with accounting programs, such as MYOB, Xero and APS
- Maintain client records and accounts
- Prepare and manage client correspondence
- Research information for client queries
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role for a Chartered Accounting firm
- A university degree in relevant field (Accounting, Finance or similar)
- Enrolled in or the intention to enrol in the CA qualification program
- Attitude, career focus and communication skills are important for this opportunity
Why you want it
- Continuous training and education to keep their staff challenged and knowledgeable
- Mid-tier firm with focus on each individual in the business
- Close-knit and diverse team
- Industry competitive salary
How to Apply
For consideration for the position, please send your CV to Sofia or give her a call for a further confidential discussion.
0429 099 803