Nanny / Mothers Help Position in Cheltenham
We are seeking a nurturing and caring nanny to assist mum with her 5 month old baby.
This family is seeking a carer who will become part of their busy family and assist with caring for the baby and also assist mum when needed with light household tasks. The mother will be returning to work and in and out running errands.
The days and hours of this position are 2 days -10 hours
Tuesday & Thursday 9am -2pm
Some flexibility on which days just not a Monday
An ideal nanny for this position would have baby experience , be responsible and pro-active, and someone who has strong ethical and family values.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the baby
- Prepare and cook the family’s evening meal
- Assist with the laundry
- Assist with light household tasks i.e. tidying up after children, changing children’s beds (the family has a cleaner who comes once a week so no heavy cleaning is required)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- A carer who has at least 2 years’ experience caring for children
- Baby experience
- Be mature, and nurturing and patient
- Be reliable
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills